- Cluster frontend is unresponsive
- Check if the Coordinator/s in question are started up.
- Check if all processes have been started up with the same. If not ensure that the used acrossthe cluster nodes is identical for every process.
- Check if all cluster nodes have been started with SSL eitherdis- or enabled. If not decide what mode of operation you wouldlike to run your cluster in, and consistently stick with for allAgents, Coordinators and DBServers.
- Cluster front end announces errors on any number of nodes
- This is an indication that the Agency is running but eitherCoordinators or DBServers are disconnected or shutdown. Establish network connection to or start the accordingnodes.